(v. EN_1.0 - last updated on 09/08/2018)
In general, we collect only the information that allows us to provide you with our services at the highest level. This includes, in particular, the implementation of simple actions, for example, allowing other users to see your profile - the name and photos that you decide to show. It also helps us protect our site from fraud and spam, and gives us a unique understanding of what additional services can be useful to achieve all the goals set out in this Policy below.
Scope and agreement
Before you start using our site, it is important that you understand that by using our website, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personal data and other information.
You can be sure that we will only use your information in the manner described in this Policy.
Information we collect
We collect the necessary minimum information to achieve the objectives set forth in this Policy (see below):
- Registration and account information: By using our website, you voluntarily provide us with personal information (for example, name, email address, date of birth) and, thus, are not anonymous for us. This also means that your name and photo (if you decide to provide them) will be visible to other users.
- Information about actions: If you use the site, we will track, and other users will be able to see information about the status of your connection, page views, site navigation and any other related activities, including information about messages that you liked, about your comments. We will also receive information about the interactions based on your use of our site, such as the time and duration of the visit, referrals to the links offered, downloading of attachments, etc.
- Additional information: We can collect additional information when you access the site through a certain device. For example, a unique identifier for your device, information about your device's operating system, your browser, browser language, or operating system. We also collect information about the IP addresses of the devices used to visit our site, such addresses are stored in our database. This happens from the time you register your account, and then, each time you manage your account information, send a personal or public message or perform some other transaction that results in the transfer of data between your site or device and our site. In this case, your IP address is never displayed anywhere in the public part of the site and is only required for the purposes of this Policy.
Use and storage
Our goal is to constantly improve the services of our site and offer you new opportunities. Within this task, we can use the information you provided to:
- Ensure the availability of our website: We use information about your registration and account in order to register you and create your user account; create your profile and make it visible; provide support, provide you with information about your account, and respond to your requests; provide an individual approach, providing content within the site, including targeted advertising, which we believe may be of greatest interest to you; Personalization can include automating the selection of content and the time it is shown, but you can be sure that this will not have legal consequences for you.
- To improve our services: We use information about the use of the site (as described above) to better understand network behavior and trends (the number of messages made by users, typical queries, topics and questions, the length of stay, etc.), identify potential interruptions in work and technical problems (this helps us to notice such phenomena as increasing the response of the site or the timeout of work, incorrect display or operation of site elements, etc.) in order to improve the quality of our services.
- To offer new opportunities: Within the framework of additional services that we or our partners can provide, we can use your user information in order to continuously optimize and personalize such services. If you send a message, or create a topic, you give your permission to administrators, if necessary, to send you notices and private messages. If you subscribe to any content, you give your permission to receive notifications on behalf of the site. If you do not wish to receive such notifications, you can configure your account settings to refuse notifications or disable the function of receiving further notifications at any time. We will ask you to consent to the use of location data so that our services can take your location into account when providing services. You can also configure the phone settings so that you can disable the use of your location data at any time.
- Communicate with you: You are a full member of the Ford Transit CLUB family and we would like to keep in touch with you. We may use your information to contact you (via a message or in another way) to provide support for the operation of the site, including your account, in order to comply with the preferred methods of communication that you have specified, and also to provide you with up-to-date information on additional services our site.
Unless otherwise indicated, we retain information as long as it is necessary and relevant for us to achieve the above objectives or to ensure compliance with our legal obligations for data protection. After deactivating your account, we will keep a minimum amount of data about you, which we are required to keep in accordance with the law or other legal requirements. We can store data about activity on condition of anonymity in order to improve our service. Your messages on the site may remain available until they are deleted.
You can be sure of the security of your data. We will not sell, distribute or transfer your personal information to third parties, unless we have your explicit permission or it is not required by law.
We may use your personal information to send you information about the site or other information relating to your account. You can configure which types of messages you prefer to receive in your account settings
At the same time, we have the right to share your personal information with our trusted partners, to provide you with additional services, or within the framework of legal and legal liability, namely:
- Service providers and other third parties: We have the right to disclose your information under agreements with service providers and other third parties that help provide you and others with our services on our behalf, or other services that are provided by third parties (including, but not restricting them, investigating actions related to fraud and spam, payment processing, operation and analytics of the site, providing special partnership opportunities with our site or without identifying users, or o using a unique identifier, not tied to the identity of the user). This is necessary to protect the data they receive.
- Legal and legal responsibility: We can and must disclose your information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or authorized third-party organizations in response to a confirmed request related to the prevention of terrorist activities, criminal cases, alleged illegal activities, or for any other activity, which may, on your part, on our part or on the part of any other user, entail legal liability.
Information provided publicly
Most sections of our site allow you to openly share information with other users. If you post information in public sections of our site, through social networks, plug-ins or other applications, do not forget that this information is open to users of our site and may become public on the Internet. We can not control the further use of this information or prevent its distribution, so make sure that you publish only the information that you want to share. We can also use the public information you provide for other purposes, for example, to improve our services and provide you with relevant content, as well as for trend analysis.
At this stage, everything you publish publicly is available to all users. If you want to remove some of the content that you shared with open access, you can do so by contacting. It will be removed from our site, but it can remain on the local devices of some users (if they have previously saved it).
Cookies and tracking technology
We do not control any external sites, so clicking any link that leads to an external site visit will result in the Policy not being used anymore and we will not be responsible for protecting and maintaining any information that you provide while visiting such sites.
We know that security is important to our users and we take care of the security of your information. We take technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification. We also need your help in this: you are responsible for the accuracy and reliability of the personal information that you provide, and also because your password (s) and account registration data are stored in a secure place and protected from unauthorized access by third parties.
You also have the option to activate "two-factor authentication" in your account settings. This is the recommended step immediately after registration, but we reserve the right to make it mandatory if necessary in the future. To use this additional security setting, you'll need access to your smartphone or tablet and downloading and installing the Google Authenticator application or other supported authentication applications on it.
Access, view and change your personal information
As a registered user, you can view and change your personal information at any time by accessing your account.
Please do not forget to update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate.
We can store certain data of blocked accounts to comply with legal requirements, prevent fraudulent activities, assist with investigations, resolve disputes, and take other actions required by law. Likewise, if your account has been temporarily disabled, we can save some information to prevent your re-registration.
You can request a copy of all the information that we store about you and that can potentially identify you as a person, but keep in mind that this information does not store passwords, authorization tokens or keys. You can also require that we remove this information if you want to delete your account and no longer be a member of our community.
From time to time, as we develop our site, we can update this Policy.
Ford Transit CLUB, Ukraine, Kyiv